Interest-Free Finance Available
Would you like to spread the cost of your course fees? If you are a UK Based Student (Aged 18 and above), you can take advantage of our payment plans.
Simply select the course you would like to study and pay your deposit, the remaining balance for your course will then be spread over a maximum of 12 months.
You will need to get in touch with us to set up a Payment Plan before you can begin your course, so please call us on 0121 792 3872.
A typical example of a Payment Plan:
- Course fees: £399.00
- Deposit upfront: £99.00
- 6 monthly payments of £50.00
Discounts cannot be offered on course deposits. All students pay the same Deposit fees unless they are enrolling onto two or more courses at the same time and paying in full.
Unfortunately, we cannot offer you a payment plan if you do not have a UK Bank Account. You can set up a payment plan using a trusted person’s account, but we require permission from the account holder.
Please read our Payment Plan Terms before applying:
- Please be aware that all students who want to arrange a payment plan will be required to sign a finance agreement before course materials are released.
- Any late payments will incur charges.
- It is the student’s responsibility to complete the course. We can not be held responsible for any changes in personal circumstances once you enrol.
- Please take note of your expiry date. Extensions can normally be granted where more time is required.
- All payments must be made on the due date as agreed, is the student’s responsibility to maintain the payments as arranged.
- We maintain the right to pass on details of any student who does not keep up payments as agreed to a collection agency if we feel necessary.
- All students have a 14 day (10 working days) cancellation period upon receipt of the course if it is not suitable in any way. (This excludes our short CPD and CIW Certified courses – These are non-returnable once you have logged on and accessed the course.)
- If the software has been provided with your course it is important that you do not use them within the cancellation period unless you are completely happy with your purchase.